Friday, January 17, 2014

You never walk alone.

This talk has helped me out so much this past week. I recently made a decision to drop my math 1050 class. A lot of factors played into me making this decision that I won't share but I know that I made the right choice. Now I may be a little behind in completing my schooling, I know with my faith everything will work out how its supposed to. I may or may not like it but I know its in my heavenly fathers hands not mine. He is always by me and always watching over me. At times I feel so alone and I can feel myself going back to that place, I will not allow myself to go back to that place of depression, I WILL NOT let satan win this time. I WANT to be happy, I know I can be happy because happiness is a choice and I choose to be happy. I am incredibly blessed to have support from my family and few friends. I know that dropping a math class ins't that big of a deal but I have worked so hard to get to where I am today, I know some of you may be worried that I won't get through math but I know that its just a few months math free then i'll be back hard at work once again. I will not let satan win, this is just a trial I have to go through and my heavenly father loves me no matter what. I have been promised that I will complete my education successfully. I'm extremely grateful for that blessing and the knowledge that I have, I know its from God, and I know its true.                                                                          

If you are going through a hard time seek the help from family members, bishop's, friends, but most importantly seek the help of your heavenly father. He knows and loves you very much. Its never too late, and you are never too far gone.

This post is completely random but I just want you all to know you NEVER walk alone.

xoxo - kp.