Happy summer!!
Its been summer for a while for me but now its "official" all school is out! :) So I moved back hone and I just finished a year of school at UVU. I can't believe that i'm 20 and I have no idea what I want in my life, I don't know where my life is headed. I feel like i've been in the same spot for years. It seams like I haven't made any improvement sense I graduated High School is 2011. That was two years ago and two years is not a long time. I tend to do this thing where I compare myself to others, yeah I am aware its not something good to do but so many of my friends have what I "dream" of having, and what my life is "supposed" to look like. I just have to say graduating form high school was by far the easiest thing that i've ever done. I hate growing up, I hate feeling the way I do. People think i'm crazy but if I could go back to high school I would in a heartbeat. This summer is going to be exactly like last summer, I babysat all the time and didn't do anything but that and sat at home. Thats currently what this last month as consisted of. I feel forgotten, a nobody, just trash. I have very few "friends" pretty much all of them can't drive so here I am.....i'm stuck laterally stuck.
I'm done. See ya later.

No comments:
Post a Comment