Monday, March 28, 2011

Goaaaaaaal-Baaaaaaaaall








I can't even tell you how "bittersweet" this tournament was for me. I'm a senior in high school, I just can't believe that I am not going to be considered "(Youth)" anymore. I'm growing up I guess its safe to say. I've played on the youth team for so so so long and now i'm forced to move on, thats what happens when your a senior apparently. I love this day. My team was so awesome! Quinn was our coach whom was awesome by the way, he won us the gold. I just cannot believe this was my last youth tournament. I'm going to miss playing with the youth, now its time to play with the adults. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karlee,
You are such an awesome goalball player! You are so good that it is TIME you played with the adults. I love that you put everything into winning, not caring if you get hurt, or are already hurt. I know you were tired but you didn't stop, you just went out there and dominated! Next year, at the youth tournament, YOU will be an GREAT coach and help your team win gold.

UPBC: Utah Parents of Blind Children said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey Jimmerly, Can I have a signed autograph on your used chin bandaid? Thanks for being an awesome mentor and positive influence on Megs. She had a very positive experience and hopefully she can learn from the best.

(P.S. Sorry about the removed post above. I didn't realize I was signed into my other account UPBC)

Jill Peterson said...

I am so proud of who you are Karlee. Thank you for always being such a good example. Love you with all my heart.