Thursday, February 10, 2011

     We face challenges everyday that we are expected to overcome at some point in life. When people are mad they will say anything to hurt you, any words they can get out of their mouth. They may be so so so hurtful at the time, you can't think of anything else to do but cry. You sometimes just have to cry to get rid of that feeling that's inside you. Not one person on this earth is near perfect, you will make mistakes at some point in your life you can never please everyone at once. Your family is the one who loves and needs you the most. 
"right when you want to give up,
Hope whispers give it one more try"-Unknown.  
 I know that if I didn't have a purpose to complete  on this earth there is no way I would have lived. The lord has had a plan for me form day one. At the time I was the 2ed smallest baby to survive in the Provo hospital. I try to be a good person and do all the things that I am told, I read my scriptures(almost) every night, my journal on the other hand needs some work. Some times I just want to give up, and I just don't care any more about anything that comes my way. I defiantly wouldn't be here if it weren't for my wonderful mother and the rest of my family, My friends, and of course my lovely savior.  


School,
Its my senior year of High School, I can hardly believe it. I graduate June 3ed. The college applications are in! (YES!!!) I am currently taking five(5) classes at school now! I'm ahead on my credits! I have Choir and I love that class! I've made friends in that class and I enjoy everything in that class the singing(which i'm not good at what so ever), The reading of paino music(well lets just say i'm not too fond of this part, I can't really see the difference in the notes). My choir teacher is amazing though, she is such a nice lady! 
Theee end <3 

No comments: