Wednesday, January 13, 2010


Okay so I have officially decided I want to be a preschool teacher when I’m done with high school. It’s really my passion is life! Today I was in the preschool today and our teacher was not there, so Jena and I took over. (: I love being with little kids. There is this girl named Sydney who watches this show called Jacks Big Music Show that my nephew watches! And I pretty much love her to death. I’m just so happy when I get to go in there. Everyone has always told me I would be awesome with little kids. I’ve come to realize that now I’m a joiner in High school! That’s it’s time to decide where and what I want to do with my life. I can’t honestly think of anything else I’d rather do then be a preschool teacher at this point! I want to go to college the fall after I graduate from high school and get right on my way! (: I can’t hardly wait. I have so much planned all ready. Its almost like I could start tomorrow!!

No comments: