What do you do when you’re alone
Go and get an ice cream cone
I thought our friendship was a blast
But I don’t think it was meant to last
As the tears roll down my cheeks
I don’t quite know what to think
I told you everything about me
Who knows what you will do next
I have always tried my best
To cheer you up when you’re upset
But now I think it is all turned around
As I lay on the ground
I thought that what we had could be
But maybe it was just me
I can’t even believe
That you could ever do this to me
I will always remember you
Even in my dreams
Even thought it didn’t turn out so well
I will always love you forever
Go and get an ice cream cone
I thought our friendship was a blast
But I don’t think it was meant to last
As the tears roll down my cheeks
I don’t quite know what to think
I told you everything about me
Who knows what you will do next
I have always tried my best
To cheer you up when you’re upset
But now I think it is all turned around
As I lay on the ground
I thought that what we had could be
But maybe it was just me
I can’t even believe
That you could ever do this to me
I will always remember you
Even in my dreams
Even thought it didn’t turn out so well
I will always love you forever
No comments:
Post a Comment